Tuesday, December 12, 2006

315/365 Sergio

Especially at Santa Lucia, my heart aches for Sergio, our all-giving Italian host, and the Piazza Bra in Verona with its grand shooting star, where we’d stroll together. One can’t help but love Italy, but I could love any country with Sergio in it.


This past week I have been checking in with the webcam at Piazza Bra, watching the pedestrians, the vendor stalls appearing for Santa Lucia, and, when the sun goes down, the star lit up. For a view, go to:

http://www.piazzabra.com/new_site/verona/web_cam_adsl.htm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I didn't know any of that about Santa Lucia. Now I do. Thanks!

December 12, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh, what a wonderful post. I want to go to Italy, even if I don't get a chance to meet Sergio.

December 12, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Sewa Yoleme said...

Sad to think you only have 50 more posts to go!

December 12, 2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home